Set up camp in a compact, yet spacious tent with the Coleman Sundome Tent 3 Person. If it rains, this tent Keeps You Dry…Guaranteed™, thanks to the WeatherTec™ system, which uses a tub floor with patented corner welds, protected seams, and a covered zipper to help keep water out. Meahwhile, the compact dome shape and a strong frame is tested to withstand 35+ MPH winds. You’ll get even more weather protection from a door awning and an included rainfly.
A ground vent and two windows increase air circulation to help you stay cool and comfortable. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves; the patented pin-and-ring system; and snag-free Insta-Clip™ suspension. Inside, there’s enough room to stretch out on a queen-sized airbed, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it’s time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you’re off on your next adventure.
- WeatherTec™ System Keeps you dry Guaranteed™
- Spacious interior, room to move
- Dome design for quick setup, 10 minutes
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
- Large windows help cool the tent
- Storage pockets keep gear organized
- WeatherTec™ System—patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to wind
- 7 ft. x 7 ft. (2.13 m x 2.13 m), fits three people or one queen airbed
- 4 ft. 4 in. (1.32 m) height height, room to move
- Limited 1 year warranty